Sunday 18 May 2014

Summer Playlist

Today, I've spent the day in the Garden, studying for tomorrow's Economics exam and getting my tan on, and I was shuffling through my iTunes for some perfect summer anthems. I kind of got off of focusing on revision and spent two hours putting together the perfect 20 song playlist for my summers afternoon.

Foals - Spanish Sahara

FIDLAR - Max Can't Surf

M.I.A - Paper Planes

Sky Ferreira - Lost In My Bedroom

Babyshambles - French Dog Blues

King Charles - Lady Percy

Neon Trees - Animal

The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

Darwin Deez - Radar Detector

Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers

London Grammar - Strong

Chvrches - Do I Wanna Know

The Cure - Love Cats (Unplugged)

NONONO - Hungry Eyes

Ella Eyre - Deeper

The Strokes - Last Nite

Tame Impala - Elephant

James Vincent McMorrow - Cavalier

Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Stole You Away

Best Coast - Boyfriend

Enjoy guys. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment